Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Associate - SAP Specialty
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) Multicloud Network Associate – SAP Specialty Training is the starting point of your multicloud networking and security education to support SAP migrations to the public cloud.
SAP is the leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in the world. With the introduction of S/4HANA, SAP has taken ERP to the next level by using the power of in-memory computing to process vast amounts of data and to support advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
As enterprises move their business-critical SAP workloads to their public clouds of choice (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.), business-critical infrastructure is required to optimize uptime, performance, security, and cost. CSPs have worked closely with SAP to certify basic infrastructure like compute and storage; however enterprises must address intelligent networking, compliance, security, high availability, and operational visibility need. Enterprises also demand a simple, consistent way to connect multiple regions, multiple-clouds, and seamlessly extend the clod operation model down to on-premises.
This specialty training covers basic SAP fundamentals with a focus on S/4HANA, cloud networking components, and terminology of the major cloud service providers. The training also discusses challenges and limitations when utilizing public cloud infrastructure.
The training focuses on SAP S/4HANA common design patterns from a multicloud networking and security perspective, traffic flows between various SAP system components, and common networking and security use cases.
Course Format and System Requirements
The course is instructor-led virtual format with lecture content, demos, and labs.
- Learn SAP fundamentals with a focus on S/4HANA and common extension applications such as Ariba, SuccessFactors, and Concur
- Develop a reference architecture for your multicloud network supporting SAP S/4HANA to ensure high availability and resiliency
- Extend native cloud networking constructs and augment with advanced capabilities
- Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture to secure SAP traffic flows
- Enable profile-based access to SAP applications and resources in cloud
- Use intelligent networking to integrate cloud VPCs/VNets and on-premises resources to securely connect SAP components and users
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network to ensure higher uptime
This speciality training was created for those responsible for migrating and managing SAP deployments in public hyper-scalers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba.
- SAP Basis Architects
- Cloud Architects
- Cloud Infrastructure Leaders and Business Stakeholders
- Network and Security Engineers
- Operations Teams
- DevOps Engineers
Basic knowledge of SAP and networking and security concepts is helpful but not required.
No public cloud accounts or instances are required for this course.
- Course Objectives and Agenda
- Aviatrix Introduction Cloud Networking Fundamentals
- SAP Fundamentals with a Focus on S/4HANA
- Cloud Design Patterns for SAP Without Aviatrix
- Cloud Design Patterns for SAP With Aviatrix and Overview of Business Value
- Day2 Operations and Visibility for SAP Landscape
- CoPilot Demo
- Customer Case Studies
Want to join a future ACE Associate - SAP Specialty Training?