Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the last 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data.
From an IT perspective, Informatica delivers cloud data management software from the multiple public clouds, including AWS, Azure and GCP.
Customer Challenges and Requirements
Informatica cloud team had two primary challenges. First, they needed to support three different cloud environments, all evolving dynamically. They needed a single, consistent way to manage each customer’s software environment, independently, securely and across all clouds. Second, they needed a painless way to on-board customers that reduced the complexity and time it takes to connect new customers to their multi-cloud network.
- Intelligent orchestration, visibility and control for multi-cloud transit networking
- VPC network segmentation and secure customer-to-cloud VPNs
- Simplified Site-to-Cloud automation to reduce customer on-boarding time
- Manage secure cloud-to-internet connections
- Create simplicity rather than manage complexity
- Single pane of glass operational visibility across multi-cloud network
- Great customer support from any vendor
- Key tenants for network engineering – simplicity, visibility, visibility and visibility.
Aviatrix cloud-native networking architecture has enabled Informatica to automate customer-to-cloud network connections, which has reduced customer on-boarding down to minutes rather days. Aviatrix Multi-cloud network orchestration enables Informatica to deploy customer software environments in any cloud without specialized cloud specific skills. Informatica has created a multi-cloud backbone network that securely segments customer environments, while allowing Informatica engineers the ability to monitor, support and upgrade customers on demand. This allows Informatica to deliver SaaS-like simplicity, agility and continuous software integration for their customers, without having to rearchitect their software and build a multi-tenant SaaS offering.
- Aviatrix cloud-native networking for AWS, Azure and GCP transit networking
- Aviatrix Intelligent Orchestration and Control to deliver global visibility and monitoring
- Secure site-to-cloud automation
- Aviatrix secure egress with FQDN
- Aviatrix architecture enables roadmap to multi-cloud application environments
From a business perspective, Aviatrix cloud-native networking helps Informatica on-board new customers more quickly and with less human involvement from either Informatica or their customer. This results in a higher-quality customer experience with less downtime. Architecturally and operationally, the Informatica team has been able to increase network visibility and control across multiple clouds, giving them the ability to troubleshoot much faster.
- Cloud networking visibility and control
- Simplified multi-cloud network orchestration
- Automated route propagation
- Secure customer environment segmentation
- Reduced time to onboard new customers