Verint Systems is a Melville, New-York-based global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Verint’s comprehensive portfolio of Actionable Intelligence solutions turns structured and unstructured information into insights by leveraging machine learning technology and advanced analytics. Over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, use Verint solutions to power their customer engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
Verint’s cloud team has started to move its Recorder app to AWS. They expect huge growth in on-boarding their customers to cloud and also planning to add additional cloud platforms for retail and healthcare customers.
Customer Challenges and Requirements
Verint cloud team faced four primary challenges. First, on-boarding their customers for site-to-cloud VPN deployment has been problematic for them moving their on-premises customers to the cloud. They needed a painless, simplified way to onboard their customers to the cloud for site-to-cloud VPN deployment. Second, as a result of on-boarding customers to multi-cloud environment for site-to-cloud VPN, operations, visibility, and troubleshooting has been a huge pain for them. Third, they needed advanced security capabilities that enhance and work seamlessly with existing AWS security constructs, including end-to-end and high performance encryption, network segmentation and centrally managed, distributed Internet egress filtering. Fourth, soon they will be adding support for additional cloud platforms. So, with multi-cloud evolving environment, they need a seamless, simple multi-cloud network and security solution that Aviatrix provides.
- Simplified Site-to-Cloud VPN automation for faster customer on-boarding
- Intelligent orchestration, visibility and control for multi-cloud transit networking
- End-to-End and High Performance Encryption
- VPC network segmentation and secure customer-to-cloud VPNs
- Manage secure cloud-to-internet connections (Internet Egress Filtering)
- Create simplicity rather than manage complexity
- Single pane of glass operational visibility across multi-cloud environment
- Great customer support from any vendor
Aviatrix simplified point-and-click site-to-cloud VPN solution has enabled Verint deploy connections between on-premises devices and AWS. Verint uses Aviatrix transit gateways to help them run their call-recording software running on AWS. Verint has both single tenant and multi-tenant recording appliance that they run on AWS. Aviatrix enables Verint to build VPN tunnels between each of their customer sites and AWS over the internet, using an easy-to-use template.
Verint has also started to use Aviatrix for integration with DirectConnect based customers. Aviatrix is not only helping Verint turn their site-to-cloud VPNs but also will be allowing them to attach their DirectConnect customers as an upside-down transit.
- Secure site-to-cloud VPN automation
- Aviatrix Multi-Cloud Network Segmentation enhancing AWS multi-region VPC segmentation for customer isolation in AWS and consistent multi-cloud network segmentation across enterprise multi-cloud environment
- Aviatrix support for AWS VPC Ingress Routing and Amazon GuardDuty to deliver to turn the native IDS into an IPS leveraging Aviatrix Gateway filtering capabilities
- Aviatrix Transit delivers end-to-end encryption for data in motion security
- Aviatrix High-Performance Encryption enables up to 25 Gbps IPSec Encryption over AWS Direct Connect
- Aviatrix cloud transit networking within and across Verint’s multiple cloud provider platforms
- Aviatrix Intelligent Orchestration and Control to deliver global visibility and monitoring
- Aviatrix architecture enables roadmap to multi-cloud application environments
- Aviatrix is both an AWS Networking and AWS Security Competency Partner
From a business perspective, Aviatrix cloud-native site-to-cloud VPN networking solution helps Verint on-board new customers more quickly and with less human involvement from either Verint or their customer. This results in a higher-quality customer experience with less downtime. Architecturally and operationally, the Verint team has been able to increase network visibility and control, giving them the ability to troubleshoot much faster.
- Secure site-to-cloud connectivity across Verint’s AWS and multi-cloud network environment
- End-to-End and High Performance Encryption
- Centrally managed Internet Ingress and Egress Filtering, consistent across AWS and multi-cloud environment
- Cloud networking visibility and control, consistent across AWS and multi-cloud environment
- Simplified cloud network orchestration, consistent across AWS and multi-cloud environment
- Secure network segmentation, consistent across AWS and multi-cloud environment
- Reduced time to onboard new customers