Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Associate FastTrack Training for GCP Employees
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Associate FastTrack training was created exclusively for GCP employees. It is meant to serve as the starting point for your multicloud networking and security education.
The ACE Associate training details proven design patterns for multicloud architecture and key networking and security use cases – including egress filtering, VPN, transit networking, firewall security, encryption, and more.
Course Format and System Requirements
The training includes hands-on labs and has no final exam.
• Develop an architecture for your multicloud network
• Extend native cloud networking constructs
• Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
• Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
• Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VPCs and on-premise resources
• Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
• Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
• Cloud Solutions Architects
• Customer Engineers
• Customer Success Managers
• Technical Account Managers
• Network Engineers
• GCP Sellers
Knowledge of networking and security concepts is helpful but not required.
No public cloud accounts or instances are required for this course.
Interested in a Future Training?