Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multi-Cloud Network Associate
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multi-Cloud Network Associate training is the starting point for your multi-cloud networking and security education.
This foundational training covers basic networking components and terminology of the major cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) and discusses common challenges and key limitations when utilizing public cloud infrastructure.
The training details proven design patterns for multi-cloud architecture and key networking and security use cases – including egress filtering, VPN, transit networking, firewall security, encryption, and more.
Course Format and System Requirements
The course will consist of lecture content and demos; no hands-on labs are included in the self-paced material. There is also a final exam that has specific requirements. You can find those requirements here.
• Develop an architecture for your multi-cloud network
• Extend native cloud networking constructs
• Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
• Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
• Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VPCs/VNets and on-premise resources
• Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
• Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
• Cloud Architects
• Cloud Engineers
• Network Architects
• Network Engineers
• Operations Teams
• DevOps Teams
The ACE-Associate training is foundational. Basic knowledge of networking and security concepts is helpful but not required.
No public cloud accounts or instances are required for this course.