Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Associate
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Associate training is the starting point for your multicloud networking and security education. Unlock a world of possibilities in the cloud networking industry!
This training covers basic networking components and terminology of the major cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) and discusses common challenges and key limitations when utilizing public cloud infrastructure.
The ACE Associate training details proven design patterns for multicloud architecture and key networking and security use cases – including egress filtering, VPN, transit networking, firewall security, encryption, and more.
Training is FREE using code acemulticloud through December 31st.
Course Format and System Requirements
The ACE Associate course consists of lecture content and demos; no hands-on labs are included in the self-paced material. There is also a final exam that has specific requirements. You can find those requirements here.
If you’d prefer to take an instructor-led course, the training includes hands-on labs and no final exam.
• Develop an architecture for your multicloud network
• Extend native cloud networking constructs
• Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
• Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
• Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VPCs/VNets and on-premise resources
• Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
• Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
• Cloud Architects
• Cloud Engineers
• Network Architects
• Network Engineers
• Operations Teams
• DevOps Teams
Basic knowledge of networking and security concepts is helpful but not required.
No public cloud accounts or instances are required for this course.