Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Design Expert
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Design Expert is the highest level of the ACE Multicloud Networking and Security certification track.
The ACE Design Expert track allows cloud architects to demonstrate their ability to design highly available, scalable, and secure multicloud architecture with an operating model extending to both on-prem and edge locations without compromised network performance.
A Multicloud Network Design Expert is a senior technical resource that is responsible for understanding business demands and translating them into actionable, future-proof designs.
How Do I Become an ACE Design Expert?
• View training session, “How to a Design Multicloud Network Leveraging Design Principles,” prior to working on your design submission document
• Submit your design using Design Submission Document
• Be physically present to defend your submitted design in front of a panel
• Be prepared to defend an impromptu design using a whiteboard and any other technology
Additional Information and Other Requirements
• Cloud Architects
• Infrastructure Architects
• Network Architects
The ACE Professional certificate is a mandatory prerequisite.
One year of experience designing and operating the Aviatrix Cloud Networking Platform is also required.
View and download the ACE Design Expert Presentation Top Tips
Barcelona (September 13-14, 2023)
Ready to Show Off Your Knowledge?