Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multi-Cloud Network Design Expert
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multi-Cloud Network Design Expert is the highest level of the ACE Multi-Cloud Networking and Security certification track.
The ACE-Design Expert track allows cloud architects to demonstrate their ability to design highly available, scalable, and secure multi-cloud architecture with an operating model extending to both on-prem and edge locations without compromised network performance.
A multi-cloud network design expert is a senior technical resource that is responsible for understanding business demands and translating them into actionable, future-proof designs.
How Do I Become an ACE Design Expert?
• View training session, “How to a Design Multi-Cloud Network Leveraging Design Principles,” prior to working on your design submission document
• Submit your design using Design Submission Document
• Be physically present to defend your submitted design in front of a panel
• Be prepared to defend an impromptu design using a whiteboard and any other technology
Additional Information and Other Requirements
• Cloud Architects
• Infrastructure Architects
• Network Architects
The ACE-Professional certificate is a mandatory prerequisite.
One year of experience designing and operating the Aviatrix cloud network platform is also required.
October 18 - October 19 (Barcelona)
November 9 - November 10 (Miami)
Interested in a Future Workshop?