Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Professional
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multicloud Network Professional training covers proven design patterns for multicloud network architecture and key networking and security use-cases supported by the architecture – focusing on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
The training goes beyond architecting and deploying and includes day 2 operational topics such as visibility, monitoring, and troubleshooting techniques.
Course Format and System Requirements
The ACE Professional course contains lecture content and 10 hands-on labs.
• Design and build a multicloud network architecture for enterprise-class scale, performance, and automation
• Utilize native networking constructs from Cloud Service Providers – including AWS, Azure, GCP, and OCI
• Simplify day 2 operations and obtain better visibility, accurate health status, and faster troubleshooting across multicloud environments
• Deploy and operate use-cases such as transit networking, traffic inspection using your preferred next-generation firewalls, remote user access to cloud resources, egress traffic filtering, and many more
• Overcome the native networking and security services shortcomings – such as route table limits, overlapping CIDRs, and IP filtering
• Encrypt data-in-motion while maximizing performance and scale
• Cloud Architects
• Infrastructure Architects
• Network Architects
The ACE Associate certificate is a mandatory prerequisite.
Public cloud experience of 1+ year and an expert-level understanding of VPC, TGW, IGW, VGW, etc. in AWS and similar concepts in Azure is required.
View and download the ACE Professional Course Comprehensive Guide
June 20 - June 22, 2023 (NAM)
7:00am - 3:00pm Pacific Daylight TimeSubmit Interest
June 27 - June 29, 2023 (EMEA)
9:00am - 5:00pm Central European Summer TimeSubmit Interest