Aviatrix Premium Support Services (ACS) provides designated engineers to perform day 2 support activities for Aviatrix secure cloud infrastructure with 24×7 availability. The premium support engineer will have detailed knowledge of your network to accelerate diagnostics and minimize downtime. The premium support engineer will assist in the activities described in the scope below.
- Diagnostics and root cause analysis of issues with Aviatrix secure cloud networking
- Planning and assistance with Aviatrix software upgrades
- Assistance during planned maintenance windows, such as applying patches for vulnerabilities to remediate issues during upgrades or new service provisioning
- Additional support for
- Managing incidents per Software Support Services
- Replication of complex issues in-house to assist with diagnostics and issue resolution in collaboration with engineering
- Review of cases, open escalations with engineering, and feature enhancement requests
- 24×7 support with designated engineers available globally.
- Premium Support is provided on a 24×7 basis and is only available during an active Software Subscription Term
- Incidents, as specified in the Services Description for Software Support Services
Become the cloud networking hero of your business.
See how Aviatrix can improve security and resiliency while minimizing cost, skills gap, and deployment time.