“We’re coming to the table saying you don’t need that high-cost NAT gateway. We are showing them how they can save money. It is really giving them visibility, understanding and awareness.” – John Bristol, Enterprise Vision Technologies
Aviatrix’s New Distributed Cloud Firewall Is Saving One AWS Customer $6M A Year
Why Replace NAT Gateway?
- Cost Optimization: Eliminate unnecessary throughput costs, especially for high traffic volumes or multiple NAT Gateways are required; Reduce costs by optimizing hourly rates and next-gen infrastructure
- Control and Visibility: Embedded security in Aviatrix offers control and flexibility over network traffic. Implement secure egress filtering, security policies, apply advanced filtering rules, and monitor traffic to reduced costs while improving security posture and compliance.
- Integrated Threat Prevention: Unlike bolted on security, embedded security includes threat prevention capabilities. By combining NAT functionality with these security features, organizations can simplify their infrastructure, consolidate security, and save on costs.
- Performance Optimization: Eliminate performance bottlenecks or latency issues due to high traffic volumes or network complexities by using embedded security to achieve better performance and lower latency.
- Hybrid or Multicloud Environments: Embedded security that provides consistency across multiple clouds or on-prem offers centralized management and reduces the complexity of maintaining separate security solutions for each environment.
Embed Cloud Network Security
Aviatrix and AWS are vested in promoting efficient, secure, and scalable network architectures for their customers. By supporting NAT gateway replacement, together we support optimized solutions that align with customer needs, cost control, and enhanced benefits.
Control Cloud Costs
Save an average of 25% annually compared to cloud-native NAT solutions.
Enhance Network Security
Provides embedded, advanced security where you need it the most – at the boundary between your application and the Internet.
Explore Distributed Cloud Firewall
Delivers a simplified and consistent multicloud enterprise-grade operational model.
“This designation recognizes the Aviatrix platform as a value-added security solution with a well-architected infrastructure delivered seamlessly on AWS. By leveraging Aviatrix in AWS, enterprise organizations can ensure workloads are protected from malicious or unauthorized traffic with complete visibility and control of the threat landscape.” – Nauman Mustafa, Vice President of Business Development, Aviatrix
Aviatrix Secure Egress
As a one-to-one replacement for NAT Gateways or virtual firewalls (or both), it can be deployed at a far lower cost and features fixed monthly billing.
The solution is managed centrally through Aviatrix CoPilot, which provides deep insights into existing and emerging threats in a single pane of glass, leading to higher mean time to detection (MTTD) and mean time to resolution (MTTR).
Most importantly, Aviatrix Secure Egress protects your cloud applications where it matters most – anywhere and everywhere they face the Internet in the cloud. This gives security teams and application owners the complete protection and peace of mind required to build and scale business-critical apps in the cloud.
Available on the AWS Marketplace