Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multi-Cloud Network Associate Fast Track Training for Azure Employees
The Aviatrix Certified Engineer Multi-Cloud Network Associate Fast Track training was created exclusively for Azure employees. It is meant to serve as the starting point for your multi-cloud networking and security education.
The ACE Associate training details proven design patterns for multi-cloud architecture and key networking and security use cases – including egress filtering, VPN, transit networking, firewall security, encryption, and more.
Course Format and System Requirements
The training includes hands-on labs and has no final exam.
• Develop an architecture for your multi-cloud network
• Extend native cloud networking constructs
• Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
• Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
• Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VNets and on-premise resources
• Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
• Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
• Cloud Solutions Architects
• Customer Engineers
• Customer Success Managers
• Technical Account Managers
• Network Engineers
• Azure Sellers
Knowledge of networking and security concepts is helpful but not required.
No public cloud accounts or instances are required for this course.