- This event has passed.
Accelerate Azure landing zone deployment and CAF alignment
March 30 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CEST
As organizations look to expand their cloud footprints in Azure, many IT teams look to the Azure Cloud Adoption Framework for best practices. Azure landing zones often guide an organizations initial footprint and accounts for scale, security, governance, networking, and identity. As with any framework, turning the design guidelines and principles into tangible components can be challenging. Whether new to cloud entirely or embracing Azure as a secondary or tertiary cloud, Aviatrix simplifies the deployment of landing zones within Azure while also providing advanced features to compensate for real-world scenarios, all while maintaining CAF foundational principles.
- What is the Azure CAF and why is it important to customer deployments?
- What components of Azure CAF does Aviatrix help orchestrate?
- How do real world scenarios affect CAF architectures?
- How does the Aviatrix platform help customers accelerate Landing Zone deployments?
- Customer Scenario: CAF Deployment with multi-cloud 3rd party SaaS integration
Save my virtual seat!