- This event has passed.
Live Stream | How to Build a Secure Network Architecture Across AWS, Azure, GCP, and OCI
April 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Learn how organizations are creating a secure multi-cloud network architecture that meets requirements for scale, performance and automation. This session will highlight best practices for creating multi-cloud proven design patterns for key use cases in AWS, Azure, GCP and OCI — taking into account critical operational and troubleshooting requirements.
During this session, you will learn how to:
- Embrace and extend the network and security services already available
- Gain visibility and troubleshooting capabilities by owning your multi-cloud data plane
- Secure your multi-cloud data plane with threat detection and network behavior analytics
- Integrate your Next-Generation VM-Series Firewall into your network architecture
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud and on-prem resources
- Enable network segmentation policies for VPC/VNET resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion