- This event has passed.
Optimize Network Availability, Security, and Automation on AWS
September 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Operate a repeatable cloud network and security architecture
Secure, flexible, and timely access to data is paramount for organizations that rely on financial information. For companies like FactSet Research Systems, who are delivering integrated financial data and analytic solutions, a consistent networking strategy across teams and hybrid environments is required to successfully scale.
To simplify its network operations and meet regulatory requirements, FactSet implemented the Aviatrix cloud network platform to enhance its transit network architecture on AWS. Doing so has delivered advanced networking automation and security, across AWS Regions and Availability Zones, allowing their customers secure access to information at any time.
Register for our upcoming webinar for deeper insights into how FactSet increased networking agility, security, and correctness with Aviatrix cloud network platform on AWS.
In This Webinar, You’ll Learn:
- To increase network visibility and efficiency on AWS
- Best practices for the insertion of security services, such as implementing firewalls to meet SOC 2 Compliance
- Methods for filtering VPC egress traffic to the Internet
- How to leverage infrastructure-as-code automation to reduce operational overhead
- Anjali Vijayakumar, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Rod Stuhlmuller, VP, Product Marketing, Aviatrix
- David Shinnick, VP, Principal Systems Architect, Factset
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, Network Engineers and Architects, Infrastructure and Data Security Teams, IT Administrators, DevOps Engineers, Platform Engineers