- This event has passed.
Splunk Cloud Transforms Network Infrastructure to Multi-Cloud
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Please join us for the first episode of “Customer Flight Plans: Multi-Cloud Networking” on Wednesday, September 16th from 9am-10am PT. In Episode 1, Steve Mullaney (Aviatrix CEO) and James Winebrenner (VP Sales) are excited to host Michael Weber, Sr. Manager Traffic Engineering at Splunk to chat about his cloud journey. This is first in a series of online events that allow you to hear from Aviatrix customers on the opportunities and challenges they face as they transform their business with cloud.
Hear Michael discuss critical topics including:
- The business drivers to develop customer-facing products using multiple CSPs
- How Splunk Cloud re-architected their offering to leverage multi-cloud
- The importance of an Infrastructure-as-code approach to support the business
- Standardizing transit networking across AWS and GCP
- Reducing operational overhead thru better visibility and automated troubleshooting
And, interact in an open Q&A session on topics important to you.