- This event has passed.
TechTalk | How to Build a Secure Cloud Network Backbone
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
This TechTalk will discuss the importance of a reliable cloud network backbone and its impact. We will focus on the architectural building blocks to build a secure cloud network backbone that works seamlessly across clouds. Our experts will share best practices to reduce MTTR and the daily frustrations of troubleshooting and brownouts.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Own the data plane, giving you full control over the network infrastructure
- Deploy a cloud network backbone that enhances the performance and reliability of existing native cloud services, without disruption
- Reduce MTTR to minutes instead of days, saving millions and making you the hero
- How to embed security into the network, a smarter approach to managing threats by ensuring that all traffic passing through the network is secured and monitored
- Start small as you build for scalability and operational effectiveness
When a cloud network backbone is built correctly, it provides a unified and optimized network infrastructure across clouds. This enables high-speed, low-latency connectivity between clouds to improve application performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
Who should attend: Network Engineers looking to add “networking hero” to their title, and Security Architects interested in learning how to embed security into the cloud network.