- This event has passed.
Webinar | 2024 Secure Cloud Networking Field Report: 4 Key Strategies to Optimize Your Cloud Environment
February 13 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST
The results from our annual survey of Aviatrix Certified Engineers (ACEs) are in, and reveal surprising findings from global cloud, networking, and security practitioners with boots on the ground. This year’s survey included over 400 global respondents, with over half of the respondents from enterprise organizations with more than 2,000 employees.
The key findings across cloud networking, security, cost, and the skills gap include:
- More than 2X as many cloud network outages were caused by firewalls than by cyber attacks last year
- “Cost controls” and “visibility and troubleshooting” are the two biggest hurdles to taking full advantage of public cloud
- More than 1/3 report that generative AI initiatives have not impacted cloud budgets or have even decreased them
- Companies continue to struggle to hire the necessary candidates to support cloud initiatives within their organization
In this webinar, you will learn the deeper implications of the report’s findings for companies, employees, and job seekers.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Strategies for optimizing visibility and troubleshooting in a single or multicloud environments
- Key aspects of balancing cost savings with performance and security concerns
- Critical differences between security in on-prem environments vs. in the cloud – and why moving to the cloud requires companies to adapt their security strategies
- How GenAI initiatives could change cloud budgets and design patterns
- Where to find the best educational cloud networking and security resources to close the growing cloud skills gap