- This event has passed.
Webinar | How to Build a Secure Cloud Network Architecture
September 12 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Whether your business uses a single cloud or many, learn the industry’s best practices on building out a secure cloud network to deliver advanced networking, embedded security and operational control.
This webinar will cover the importance of automation and abstraction in designing, building, and maintaining your cloud network. Automation enables tighter collaboration between IT, DevOps, and Security — an essential element for keeping pace with business demands in cloud environments. Abstraction plays a crucial role in closing skill gaps, implementing global policies, and providing a common language to align workflows cohesively between IT, DevOps, and Security.
This session, you will learn how to:
- Centrally control and deploy architecture into any cloud
- Gain visibility and troubleshooting capabilities by owning your multi-cloud data plane
- Secure your multi-cloud data plane with threat detection and network behavior analytics
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud and on-prem resources
- Enable network segmentation policies for VPC/VNET resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion