Purpose-built for the cloud.
Don't bring the complexity of the 90's datacenter network to the cloud. With Aviatrix AVX platform, you leverage the native networking constructs in each cloud and add enterprise-class services you need - all controlled through a single console.
Networking VPCs and VNETs don’t have to be complex. Take full control of your cloud network. No knowledge of networking command line interfaces (CLIs) needed.
- Browser-based, point-and-click management console
- Orchestrates both native (AWS, Azure & GCP) constructs and advanced services from Aviatrix
- Aviatrix Gateway instances for direct connect, multi cloud, and edge connectivity
- Makes complex networking easy for all your use cases
Get the most out of the public cloud. Most virtual routers are from the datacenter era, forcing you to uniquely build every point-to-pont connection. Instead, operate with a cloud-native platform for all your accounts, regions, VPCs and VNETs
- Manage multiple accounts and regions in one place
- Network cloud regions from a global view, not point-to-point
- Interconnect AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud with the same point & click flow
Security & Compliance
Handle your part of the cloud Shared Responsibility Model. Meet your regulatory compliance requirements. Implement VPC network segmentation and isolation to reduce your blast radius.
- Manage Security Domains (e.g, Dev, Prod, Shared Services VPCs)
- VPC connectivity is allowed by Connection Policies
- User friendly tags to specify network ranges for security rules
- Easily apply firewall filters based on tags or specific address ranges, CIDR, protocols, and ports.
- Control outbound traffic from your VPCs with egress filtering
- Make audits easier as security policy events (and packets) can be logged to Splunk, SumoLogic, Syslog, ELK and Datadog.
- Integration with AWS GuardDuty to block malicious activity automatically at the VPC network level
Simplify with Automation
Automate your cloud networking by delivering the network as code, rather than as a series of manually configured virtual routers. With Aviatrix, networking functionality easily becomes part of your cloud stack. No CCIE, no problem.
- Orchestrate your network in the same way as your compute
- Leverage DevOps processes using change and revision control
- Controller has fully documented REST APIs
- Easily leverage our Terraform provider and CloudFormation templates
Easily handle your daily calls to fix problems. Usually the network is blamed, even when it’s not the culprit. Quickly determine if networking is the issue. Minimize downtime with faster troubleshooting.
- Integrated diagnostic tools for easier and faster troubleshooting
- Limited use of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Automated EC2 FlightPath tool helps identify EC2 instance connectivity problems
- Continuous monitoring of your multi-cloud network with alerts available from the deployment dashboard
- Move at the speed of the cloud
Visibility and Monitoring
It’s hard to “see” your network in the cloud. Our Controller makes it visible to you and informs when your cloud network has issues.
- Get a complete picture of your cloud network
- Visualize all connectivity status, performance and latency in real-time
- Call up monitoring, displays and alerts
- Make informed VPC connectivity decisions
- Share findings with colleagues and staff
Drive your cloud networking decisions with intuitive, meaningful, real-time reports. Plug in your modern tool stack for an integrated view of all your infrastructure.
- Integrated monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting
- Comprehensive syslog for network statistics, policy violations and more
- API integration with modern cloud tools: Splunk, SumoLogic, Syslog, ELK and Datadog.
- Robust API to easily integrate with Netflow and CloudWatch
Can be deployed in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
Pricing options for "pay-as-you-go" (on your monthly bill) or BYOL.
Software deployed by the Controller as instances in your VPCs and VNETs
Solutions & Use Cases Supported
Next-Gen Transit Network, Egress Security, User VPN, High performance Encryption, Site to Cloud, Firewall Network, and Hosted App access
Cloud Providers Supported
AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle
API, Terraform Provider and CloudFormation support
How Aviatrix Works
Aviatrix cloud-native networking establishes an abstraction layer between the public cloud providers native networking and security constructs and the application to simplify networking in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and Oracle.
The Aviatrix Controller and Gateways are deployed as software in your VPCs and VNETs.The Aviatrix Controller provides programmatic control over the native constructs so you can easily take advantage of the cloud providers existing services. Additionally, the same Aviatrix Controller enables you to extend the native services by adding enterprise class control for hybrid connectivity, data security, multi-cloud operations, monitoring and troubleshooting.