Intelligent Cloud Networking™ Solutions
Designed for the Multicloud Enterprise
Optimize business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost.
Enterprises are turning to the public cloud for business
transformation. In doing so they face new networking
challenges such as manual routing updates, native
limitations and lack of visibility. Whether you use
a single cloud or multiple clouds, Aviatrix delivers
solutions to simplify your journey to cloud.
Let us help you get started. It only takes about 30 minutes.Schedule a Demo
Aviatrix and Equinix Deliver the Highest Performance Encrypted Connection to the Cloud
Aviatrix leverages Equinix’s Network Edge and Equinix Fabric™ to deliver the highest performance encrypted connection to the cloud and provides the multicloud visibility and control enterprises require.
The solution allows Aviatrix Edge software, deployed on a Network Edge instance, to encrypt traffic over Equinix high-performance private cloud networking services at up to 10 Gbps connection speeds.
Leveraging Equinix Fabric, customers can access thousands of clouds and networks. In addition to high-speed encryption, Aviatrix on Network Edge extends multicloud visibility and provides the control and security enterprises require via the world’s largest number of cloud on-ramps.
“We are all in on cloud for the agility and speed, but native cloud networking was a challenge we needed to overcome. It was like we went from a full box of crayons on-prem to a couple of broken up sticks of colored wax in the cloud,” said Jim Setty, Network Architect at Masco Corporation. “Aviatrix was the answer to those challenges. Now, as a result of this collaboration, we have seamlessly extended our Aviatrix cloud network and network management with the global reach of the Equinix platform.”
Build Your Cloud Networking Backbone with Aviatrix
Aviatrix is a multicloud networking platform that delivers consistent networking, visibility, security, and automation across clouds. This makes extending your Aviatrix multi-region backbone seamless to become inter-cloud and ultimately into any cloud for advanced cloud networking.
Embedded Network Security with Distributed Firewalling
Aviatrix builds distributed firewalling, micro-segmentation, and threat detection into the network fabric. Protection is enforced by automating native CSP tags, telemetry, and intelligence.
Next-Generation Firewall Service Insertion
Aviatrix offers a simplified architecture for next-generation firewalling and SSL offloading security service insertion and control in the public cloud. Aviatrix has worked closely with our security and CSPs to overcome many challenges enterprises face.
Aviatrix CoPilot Operational Visibility
Aviatrix CoPilot provides a global operational view of your multi-cloud network not available from AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider. Enterprise IT teams – who need day-two operational visibility for cloud networking – use Aviatrix CoPilot’s dynamic topology mapping to maintain an accurate view of their global multicloud networks, FlowIQ to analyze global network traffic flows and global heat maps and time series trend charts to easily pinpoint and troubleshoot traffic anomalies.
- Identify and remediate threats across multi-cloud networks using ThreatIQ with ThreatGuard
- Reduce mean time to resolve problems
- Leverage familiar trace route, ping and other tools
- Simplify multi-cloud network operations
Enterprise-Class Transit across AWS, Azure, GCP & OCI
- Aviatrix CoPilot enterprise-class multi-cloud transit visibility
- Multicloud Network Segmentation
- ActiveMesh High-Availability Transit
- Overcome Native Transit Route Limits
- Traffic Engineering for Optimal Path Routing
- Intelligent Controller Maintains Network Correctness (eg Alerts on Overlapping CIDR injection attempts)
- Multicloud, multi-account/subscription monitoring, logging
- Multicloud Terraform Provider Infrastructure as Code
Firewall Network Service
Simplify Next Generation Firewall Insertion and Operations
- Simple deployment, auto route propagation to firewalls
- Advanced egress, IDS, IPS and ingress security
- Maximize performance, scale and visibility
- Simplified – no IPSec tunneling or SNAT required
- Integration with Check Point, Fortinet and Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
Egress FQDN Filtering
Secure VPC Egress by filtering outbound traffic to the Internet
- Discover what Internet sites your cloud apps are communicating with
- Push filtering policies instantly to one VPC or hundreds of VPCs.
- Move from NAT Gateway (IP address based) to Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) filtering
- Audit all events – including the packets. View in Controller or export logs to Splunk, Sumologic, and Datadog to standardize reporting and correlate events
Smart SAML Remote User VPN
Secure User Access to Cloud Resources
- Each VPN user can be assigned to a profile with access privileges – down to hosts, protocols and ports.
- Compatible with all OpenVPN® and Aviatrix OpenVPN with SAML clients
- Any Identity provider auth for LDAP/AD, Duo, Okta, Centrify, MFA, Client SAML and other integrations.
- Integration with Route 53 & Azure DNS for geolocation to maximize user experience
- Centralized visibility of all users, connection history and all certificates across your network.
Cloud Hosted App Access
Connect your customers to cloud hosted apps
- Enabled encrypted connections from customer or partner sites to apps and services hosted in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Leverage public internet (with Aviatrix encryption) to reduce costs
- Eliminate overlapping CIDR blocks at customer sites that you can’t control
- Eliminate the limitations of using Public cloud provider VPNs (eg, AWS supports 10 connections per VPC)
- Operationalize easier with visibility and monitoring for a better customer experience
Aviatrix provides 60 times more IPSec throughput than standard cloud encryption
- Aviatrix technology distributes IPSec encryption process across multiple cores
- Up to 90 Gbps IPSec throughput using Aviatrix ActiveMesh Gateways
- Aggregation of multiple 1.25 Gbps tunnels