Improve Your Cloud Security Posture
Multicloud Native Security Built into the Network by Default
Aviatrix creates a secure cloud networking platform by providing a consistent, uniform architecture across all major public clouds. Additional security features like ThreatIQ™ provide inspection, enforcement, and visibility of threats and malicious activity across your network. The result is an enterprise-class cloud infrastructure with security embedded into your network, which complements third-party security services and provides end-to-end visibility over multi-cloud traffic.
Using Traditional Solutions Alone Leave Gaps
Traditional signature-based security solutions help mitigate known threats in your network; however, they are not equipped to handle emerging threats such as zero-day attacks or new attack vectors. In a constantly changing cloud environment, this leaves organizations vulnerable to business risks that include data exfiltration, crypto mining and resource hijacking, resulting in potentially devastating financial impact and loss of customer trust.
Strengthen Existing Cloud Security Tools and Services
To address these gaps, Aviatrix has added Network Behavior Analytics to the ThreatIQ family. Together with ThreatGuard, these features help to maximize visibility and control, improve your cloud security posture, and secure business-critical workloads – all available as part of Aviatrix CoPilot.
ThreatIQ Network Behavior Analytics
Fingerprints workload and network traffic behavior to deliver actionable Intelligence highlighting any indicator of compromise. Quickly locate and remediate anomalous behavior which could be the result of data exfiltration, lateral movement, new ports/protocols, DDoS attacks, port scan detection, or unencrypted traffic flows
- Continuous Network Behavior Analysis secures cloud workloads
- Identifies and alerts on anomalous behavior that exceeds thresholds
- Learns and improves over time with adjustable thresholds
- Minimizes time and effort in locating and resolving cloud-based-threats
- View Solution Brief – Network Behavior Analytics
ThreatIQ with ThreatGuard
Many public cloud customers are unaware of their compromised workloads being used for botnet operations and crypto mining. ThreatIQ with ThreatGuard embeds security across the Aviatrix multi-cloud data plane enabling every network node to provide security inspection, alerting and enforcement.
- Monitors, identifies, and blocks all traffic to malicious sites
- Network traffic is analyzed in real-time by every Aviatrix gateway – eliminating the need to route traffic through single choke points
- Provides real-time threat visibility across the entire network
- Complements native cloud security offerings and existing Next Gen Firewalls
Aviatrix is a critical part of our architecture that enables us to deliver new business capabilities while layering in enhanced security natively into our multi-cloud networking infrastructure.Dallas Thornton, Director, Digital Services at PACCAR