- This event has passed.
TechTalk: How to build a network architecture across AWS and Azure
November 3, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CET
Learn how organizations are creating a multi-cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, performance and automation. The session will highlight best practices for creating a multi-cloud architecture, proven design patterns for key use cases in AWS and Azure. This will take into account critical operational and troubleshooting requirements.
During this session, you will also learn how to:
- Embrace and extend the network and security services already available from AWS and Azure
- Gain visibility and troubleshooting capabilities by owning your multi-cloud data plane
- Integrate your Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall into your AWS network architecture
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud and on-prem resources
- Enable network segmentation policies for VPC/VNET resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion