Aviatrix is proud to announce the release of Aviatrix Multi-Cloud Controller version 6.2, Co-Pilot version 1.2.1 and Terraform version 2.17 all at the same time.
This release includes several new features and capabilities that customers can take advantage of immediately:
- Extended Control for Advanced Extranet connectivity solving overlapping CIDRs and NAT challenges of all types
- High-Performance Encryption within Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Even more Intelligence and Operational Visibility from Co-Pilot AppIQ, BGP Mapping and Continuous Latency monitoring
- Enhanced Security with Transit Peering over Private Networks
- Added support for Azure GovCloud and Firewall Bootstrapping with Azure support.
- Multi-Cloud Infrastructure as Code Automation with Terraform version 2.17
See More details in the following release notes or request a demo
Terraform (TF) 2.17 Release Notes